Friday, August 14, 2009

Thing 15: Digg

Digg is one of the few websites that I look at everyday! I usually look through all of the new entries until I reach the last entries I looked at before. The quality of chosen websites is usually very interesting for me. Much of the time I have seen the news elsewhere but every now and then something new pops up for me. Since I play video games a lot, I am always interested in the many random links of the Gaming section in Digg. These stories are usually voted up enough to appear on the main site and if I am not familiar with them I will read them. Quite a lot of the time, there are collections of photos that are pretty cool, like the Derinkuyu Underground City in the Cappadocia region of Turkey. There are many other photo collections that Digg pulls up so it is pretty fun to browse Digg often!

Since the blog will only post code due to a bug, I cannot make hyperlinks. Here is the Derinkuyu Underground City http://digg.com/world_news/Derinkuyu_Underground_City_photos

Here is Digg Gaming : http://digg.com/gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment